Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > This is to push the spam off of the main page, again.    

This is to push the spam off of the main page, again.

Tony C
United Kingdom

This is to push the spam off of the main page, again.

Is there any way that the account of "Vienvert" can be blocked, as it is the one being used to post the spam/counterfeit goods adverts for the past few days?

26 Dec 2015      

manonski (f)
Canada

When you push the posts out and they leave the main page, it becomes impossible to report them as spam. If we had let members report the posts, they would have been automatically deleted after a small number of reports and the other contributions would have returned on the main page. While I understand why you are doing this, I think it would have been better to let people report the posts.

26 Dec 2015     

Tony C
United Kingdom

Yes, i do understand that, but this spam converts all of the links on the page, including the spam reporting one, to direct to to their web site, so the link does not actually work, at least for me.
Reporting it as spam is the first thing i try, but, when the link no longer works because it has been hijacked, i have to revert to plan B. 

26 Dec 2015     

MoodyMoody
United States

Unfortunately, whoever is spamming us will probably just create another sock puppet. But Victor is the only one who can ban or block users.

27 Dec 2015