Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Some of the previous posts that got pushed away by the spam.    

Some of the previous posts that got pushed away by the spam.

Tony C
United Kingdom

Some of the previous posts that got pushed away by the spam.

Caption Competition
Started by Jayho on 23 Dec 2015 Replies: 6 Last post by Apodo on 24 Dec 2015
Links to the videos with grammar presentations and exercises for ESL teachers
Started by EmpireOfEnglish on 24 Dec 2015 Replies: 1 Last post by ellakass on 24 Dec 2015
EXCHANGING CULTURE BOX
Started by turquoise_ocean on 24 Dec 2015 Replies: 0
Good Grapfic programs with great images
Started by EwelinaEwelina on 21 Dec 2015 Replies: 3 Last post by EwelinaEwelina on 22 Dec 2015

Thank you all for your previous comments. I hope that you are having a happy holiday time. I hope that those of you who are still working, in countries like Thailand which do not close for Christmas, but do or might hold Christmas activity days, can enjoy part of the holiday fun too.  

26 Dec 2015      

Minka
Slovenia

�Thank you. It was really annoying and you didn�t mind spending some time to fix it. 

26 Dec 2015     

MoodyMoody
United States

Again, I didn �t see the spam, thanks to you, but I appreciate your efforts to keep the site truly spam-free. (This is not aimed at true contributors who may be advertising their own blogs or sites that actually have useful materials for ESL/EFL teachers!) But thanks again for keeping the Louis Vuitton vendors off our boards!

26 Dec 2015     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Thanks for your effort! I did not notice the spam..... Pretty annoying ..

Merry Christmas!

26 Dec 2015     

Tony C
United Kingdom

Unfortunately, The spam is still there, just check the message boards and scroll down, I, like others before me, just post messages to push it off of the main page so they do not alter all of the links here.
The front page displays 10 posts, so all it requires is 10 posts to push it down and away. The link to the message boards is also affected at that time, but I have saved a short cut to the message boards to get around that problem.
I try to do my little to help the community here if i can and i see the spam when I am online. 
Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to all of the educators, and learners here.  :) 

26 Dec 2015     

Jayho
Australia

Thank you Tony, especially for providing us with access to the latest posts. That is very thoughtful of you.

IMHO, those dreadful spammers are annoying little toerags!

Cheers

Jayho

27 Dec 2015