Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > kind of "technical" H E L P !!!    

kind of "technical" H E L P !!!

viggia (F)
Italy

kind of "technical" H E L P !!!

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with one of my ws that is

You don �t need to download it to see.

I entered it on a readable font and now it comes with some funny sort of Cyrillics....
Unfortunately I have no copies of it.

Can anybody help????

Thanks a stack in advance.

A nice day from sunny Italy
Viggia

26 Feb 2009      

plakmutt
Thailand

It happen to me sometime. You need to change the font to such as, Time news roman or comic san ms, or something more normal font. Then delete the old one and upload the new one. I don �t know much about computer but this is the way I solve this kind of problem.

Goodluck......Pla (mean: little fish)

26 Feb 2009     

mena22
Portugal

I �ve downloaded it and changed to Times New Roman, but the only thing that changed was the authors names - Woody Allen and Groucho Marx, and the last quotation from the former  - I tended to place my wife under a pedestal. It doesn �t work with the other ones, I don �t know why.
Viggia, if you google for famous quotations on those two namesw you �ll easily find the ones you chose and then you can update your worksheet.

Have a nice day.
mena

26 Feb 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Well, it looks all Greek to me....

As it �s your own worksheet you can download it from the website without costing any points.

Follow plakmutt �s tip - change the font from the current one to maybe arial or comic san ms & it should be fixed up. Then you can �update � the worksheet.

Good luck!
AB

26 Feb 2009     

mariamit
Greece

Actually it is Greek AB. And it reads in Greek - I mean I can tell you number 1 says "silent and listen are spelled with the same letters. "so it must be he font. Try  editing it to another font.

26 Feb 2009     

viggia (F)
Italy

Thank you all and sorry for my late reply.

Before sending the post, I did try to download it and change font but nothing changes in fact.

Any other solution????
Thanks a lot!

V

5 Mar 2009