Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Englishexercises.Org    

Englishexercises.Org

GIOVANNI
Canada

Englishexercises.Org

Does anyone know if it is possible to erase all of the exercises on Englishexercises org.  at one time instead of erasing each one individually?  I would like to keep the same group with same passwords, but erase all the exercises they have done in one shot.  I tried but, it seems to me that each exercise has to be erased individually.  Thanks in advance.

29 Dec 2015      

Minka
Slovenia

I  think you are quite right - you cannot erase them all at the same time. If you have to erase a lot of them it may really be a better idea to remove the group and create it again. None of the solutions is perfect, but that�s how it is.

30 Dec 2015     

oxXSABXxo
Germany

Well I have also a question about englishexercise.org so if it doesn �t bother you I �m going to ask it here:

How do you delete an online exercise you did?

30 Dec 2015     

GIOVANNI
Canada

OxXSABXxo, I once tried to delete an online exercise, but was unable to.  I just added a comment not to bother downloading the exercise.  If anyone knows the answer as to how an online exercise is deleted I would like to know as well.  Thanks Mika, I will remove the group.

30 Dec 2015     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

oxXSABXxo

Only Victor can erase the online exercise. You can edit it, but not delete. 
Happy New Year. :-)

1 Jan 2016