Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > I´m upset.....:(((((    

I´m upset.....:(((((

Stassy
Belarus

I´m upset.....:(((((

Hi, everybody!

Would you be so kind as to clarify the following points for me:
1. Yesterday I made an online exercises. Today it has been elready published and there were two comments left about it on my page....I was so glad! But tell me please where can I see HOW MANY POINTS I got for the exercise?????????

2. And....I don�t know what to do.....3 days have already passed and I still can�t download the printables? How many days do people have to wait after the registratiion????? I�ve already downloaded so many printables!!! IT IS NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :�((((((

4 Oct 2008      

victor
Spain

Hello Stassy,

I�ve seen that you uploaded lots of worksheets last thursday. Therefore you will have your points tomorrow. The new rule is that you get your points three days after uploading. This system is designed so that those users who send stolen worksheets don�t get points.
Your online exercise is being published today. During the whole day, other users can rate your exercise. Tomorrow, if the average rating is over 5, it will be definitely approved and the points will be given to you.
I�m sure that tomorrow you�ll have lots of points. You made lots of contributions.
Greetings

4 Oct 2008     

victor
Spain

Victoria,
You said that points have not been transferred even after waiting for the promised number of days. Are you sure? Nobody has reported that error to me.
Stassy uploaded her worksheets on thursday, so she will have the points tomorrow. We have to wait three days.

4 Oct 2008     

Marshmallow (F)
France

Actually Victor, I didn�t want to complain or ask for the points (I have enough points so far to download the worksheets I need), but as I saw your message on the board I thought you might need to know it happens to other members. I downloaded a "used to" worksheet on Sunday, it was downloaded 133 times so far and I still haven�t got the points. It doesn�t really matter but it might reveal there actually is a problem with the new system...what do you think? Many other members are in the same situation and haven�t told you?
Greetings.
Caroline

4 Oct 2008