Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Away for some time    

Away for some time

luadosolzinho
Brazil

Away for some time

Hi my dear friends,

I would like to tell you that I have been and will be away for some time because of the post graduation course I am attending. I have got plenty of things to read and a monograph to write until June. Besides that, I have to take care of my pupils at school and I also have a project to apply this year at school as well. That is why I haven �t shared any new contribution these months and that is why I might not share any worksheets until June. When I have some free time - which hardly ever happens - I come here and try to download and comment some worksheets because I miss that so much. I would like to thank all of you who still download my old printables and to thank Victor for the nice things he has done for this website not to come to an end.

I wish you guys a nice year of work and creativity to prepare many other wonderful printables to share with us.

Hugs and Best Wishes,

Vanessa Marruche

26 Feb 2009      

Mariethe House
France

best wishes for the months to come and a lot of success in your post graduate year

26 Feb 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!!  HUGS!!Thumbs Up

26 Feb 2009     

eng789
Israel

Good luck in everything you do.

26 Feb 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Best of luck to you!

26 Feb 2009     

danibauer
Brazil

I wish you all the best! Good luck!!!

Kisses,

Daniela

27 Feb 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Hi dear vanessa! Good work for you. I should finish my thesis this April, but I �m not sure if I �ll be able to do it. I �m not as wise as you... I spend too much time here...  Embarrassed

All the best in the world for you!
Hugs,
mena

27 Feb 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Hi sweety Vanessa,
Be sureThis site will always be your home at any time you pass by!! You contributed a lot and we �re thankful , dear!!!
Good luck for you, and drop by every now and then !!!
Let us know how you �re doing ??????
Hugs and kisses,
Nebal

27 Feb 2009     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

Best Luck to you!

hugs!!!

27 Feb 2009