Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Relax!!!    

Relax!!!

Damielle
Argentina

Relax!!!

In Argentina, most of school are going to start the school year on Monday.  UnhappyWhat about it in your countries??

I guess that some of you are near the end of the year. So you may be rather tired and stressed. So try to find ways of relaxing ...

27 Feb 2009      

gerardop
Japan

Thanks a lot.... next month we finish classes here in japan.

27 Feb 2009     

chobby
Mexico

Hi DAMIELLE:

the school year for us is from end of august until end of june, for secondary;
high school is by semester so right now we are starting 2nd, 4th and 6th which is the second term in september ws 1st, 3rd & 5th, which is also the same for colleges

27 Feb 2009     

eng789
Israel

Junior High in Israel finishes on the 20th of June but this year it falls on Saturday so we finish on the 19th.  Yey!!!

27 Feb 2009     

chorima
Spain

Hi, Damielle, here in Spain we still have 4 months to go.....we finish by the end of June. The academic year starts again in September.
thanks for making me smile with your pics, they always help me....
Chorima

27 Feb 2009     

genzianella
Italy

Hi damielle! OT: I find your pictures on cats truly amazing! I bet it was yours also the one i saw yesterday (the cats playing musical instrments). Where did you get them? Both yesterday and today they made me start the day with a smile!

27 Feb 2009     

Snow- white
Macedonia

Looking at this pictures is just like looking at my own cat GINA ,lazy and sleepy and hungry...And I have to work hahaha

27 Feb 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

dear genzianella, you are right, they were mine. I always play with the search words when "I go hunting for pictures/graphics in the WEB" (this is one of my hobbies and "ways of relaxing") This time, I typed "relax cat" because I wanted to answer one Nebal �s private message. Yesterday I typed "nice cat" just because I was "playing" with the search. Then I got plenty of cat pictures and some others which are not related to the typed topic but amazing all the same. Then, I saved them in my computer. Don �t ask me about the site where I took them from because I don �t pay to much attention to it. Here you have a kind of tutorial about searching for graphics:

I always share the cutest ones because It �s a way of helping you to smile and relax. I have learnt that from some members who used to do the same and helped me a lot in times of high tension and stress.

27 Feb 2009     

genzianella
Italy

thanks damielle!!!

27 Feb 2009