Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > i need advice for source and coursebook    

i need advice for source and coursebook

tubbyteacher
Turkey

i need advice for source and coursebook

Hi friends! I ll teach English to an 8 years old girl.Can you advise me any course book or website.And please tell me your experiences.How should I start? I want to teach speaking English not just grammar or vocabulary. Your advices are very important for me...

22 Jan 2016      

Cotys
United States

This site http://www.eslkidslab.com/lessons/index.html has online lessons in 11 Units, organized in survival language topics. A teacher can use them as a base, and add worksheets and games /either from this site or others/ on the go. This one esl-kids.com/index.php?page=worksheets  has various game generators that can be used with basic survival vocabulary, going hand by hand with the online lessons. If you want to try this, you can collect all the materials you are printing in a folder, in effect making your own textbook which you can later use with other kids. Just an idea... :)

22 Jan 2016     

tubbyteacher
Turkey

Thank you for your help Cotys! ;)

23 Jan 2016     

Cotys
United States

My pleasure!

23 Jan 2016     

s.lefevre
Brazil

I think that i nice coursebook for that age is Magic Time - Longman. And as a vocabulary buider, Word birds - Prentence International Language Teaching.
I used them in class and the students liked it.  After that,I made up my own" book" using only my worksheets and worksheets from esl printables. It is a lot of work to teach without a book, but great fun.  
My grandson used Brunce for kids - Macmillan, but he found it very easy and weak. 

23 Jan 2016     

tubbyteacher
Turkey

Thank you so much!

23 Jan 2016     

FrauSue
France

I use "The English Ladder" (Cambridge) and extend each chapter using resources from here and from my own resource bank.

26 Jan 2016     

Mickeytom
United Kingdom

You can get lots of coursework help from the online writing services. They will guide you about writing an effective coursework.

27 Jan 2016     

MattWalters
Albania

You can find many books and tutorials available now. You can even find a lot of writing services. But you should know that students who buy essays online often are being cheated. The papers they purchase are compiled by "relatively competent writers", but who �ve an almost universal ignorance of the scope of the task and an utter insufficient in-depth analysis. This is often true.I worked for two of such companies, both from home and in-house. But college essay writing service at http://www.getacademichelp.com/essay-writers-for-hire is nothing like that. You can be 100 percent sure of quality of their work and if not you always can get all your money back or ask for changes you think should be done.

8 Feb 2017