Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > can you change the website policy we need to dowload all the time and free without points    

can you change the website policy we need to dowload all the time and free without points

imenaziz
Tunisia

can you change the website policy we need to dowload all the time and free without points

please can you change the policy of this website and make it availbale for everyone I mean we need to dowload free at any time like the other websites  thank you

23 Jan 2016      

Cartuxa
Portugal

You can download free at any time...you just have to make a contribuition and wait a day or two, depending on your contribuition, to get your first 30 points, Then, off you go!! YOu �ll have plenty of worksheets, powerpoints and games to choose from!

23 Jan 2016     

yanogator
United States

This is a sharing website. The reason there are so many wonderful printables for the members to download is that our members believe in giving before they receive. If you want to take without giving, you have those other websites. If you want to share, then welcome to ESLPrintables.

Bruce 

23 Jan 2016     

moemendhia
Tunisia

Actually the most wonderful thing about this site is that you have to give before you take !!!! I created a facebook page for free worksheets ,I thought that all teachers will exchange their works together but was totally disappointed & regret its creation !!!!! we should not be passive recepients , we should believe in work ,work and work !!!!!  we should not wait for others to work for us !!! at least when you download a wks from this site you�ll feel that you deserve it :)

23 Jan 2016     

dackala
Serbia

You have free templates and you can add your examples, texts to attract more people to download your materials. As Bruce wrote, the reason why there are so many printables compared to other sites, is that people here like the fact that you need to give something before you take. I �m pretty sure that the site wouldn �t be so good without sharing as many would not like to give before taking.

23 Jan 2016     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Imenaziz, I see that you have 30 points, so you can download all of the daily contributions for free. Welcome to eslprintables, the sharing, caring site. 

23 Jan 2016     

dackala
Serbia

Cunliffe, yes imenaziz has enough points now, but at the moment of writing he/she had only 7, so there are many generous people here-another reason why this site is so great;)

23 Jan 2016     

Cotys
United States

Hi! I started sharing just couple days ago, but I like the fact that I can see how many people downloaded my materials; this challenges me to think how I can improve my work. It is very encouraging to see that my work was considered useful, and people would give their points to use it. This effect would go away if we are not expected to contribute before we download. 

23 Jan 2016     

Melika89
Iran

Lose yourself in generous service and every day can be a most unusual .  Thank you
William Arthur Ward 

24 Jan 2016     

L. habach
Morocco

I think Victor should reconsider the policy and make it 100 points instead of 30!!!!

24 Jan 2016