Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > We ´re going on a treasure hunt!    

We ´re going on a treasure hunt!

Ivona
Serbia

We ´re going on a treasure hunt!

Ok. Here �s the picture. You �re going on a treasure hunt. You have to find the five coins (to the left) worth 30 points each, the diamond ring (50pts), the money bag (60pts) and the treasure chest (120pts). Before you start digging, you must answer the Qn correctly. You get points for the correct answer PLUS the points for the discovered treasure. We �ll see how it goes. Give me the Q number. It �s a multiple choice ...
Btw, i will re-edit all the time, so that everyone can see what �s going on. It �s easier for me ...
ANYONE CAN JOIN IN! DON�T JUST STAND THERE!

Sorry, had to remove the pic ...

We�ve answered Qs 12 and 3 and 7and 1 ...

4 When you visit someone for the first time in Serbia, you should bring to the people you�re visiting:

A a packet of coffee

B your slippers

C a photo frame

D a bottle of champagne

In one of following posts, I will tell you how to adapt the game to your students� needs ...

27 Feb 2009      

Ivona
Serbia

Do you NOT want to play???

27 Feb 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

ok... my internet connection is not very cooperative here... sorry if I �m slow to answer.

I choose number 3

27 Feb 2009     

libertybelle
United States

question 12

27 Feb 2009     

Zora
Canada

Apples

27 Feb 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Pears

27 Feb 2009     

libertybelle
United States

pears

27 Feb 2009     

arkel
Ireland

plums

27 Feb 2009     

eng789
Israel

Apples, peaches, pears and plums,  tell me when your birthday comes.

27 Feb 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Libertybelle and Manonski started the game. The others who choose to join must say who they �re playing with, L or M, so i know who to award points.
No, it �s not apples or pears. (you could have got 10pts for the correct answer, after two guesses you �re left with 3)

27 Feb 2009     

eng789
Israel

plums

27 Feb 2009     

1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    Next >