Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Looking for penpals    

Looking for penpals

asungilsanz
Spain

Looking for penpals

Hello!
I am an English teacher at a Secondary School in the south of Spain and I am interested in starting a traditional letter exchange with another school. 

I have got 11 students aged  14-15, who would love to get in contact with other English learners around the world. Their English level is A2-B1 and they are very motivated.and really excited about the possibility of practising their English and learning about other cultures. 

If anyone is interested, please send me a p.m.

1 Feb 2016      

naff3
Brazil

Hello! I �m an English Teacher and I �m from Brazil. I �m willing to help you in this task. If you �re interested, tell me!

2 Feb 2016     

luizeu
Brazil

Yes, me too. That would be amazing 

2 Feb 2016     

Nutcharat
Thailand

Me too, I am a college student  from Thailand. I work as a part time English teacher. I want to have penpals to observe how other teachers from many countries teach English to their students. I will be an internship next 2 years at a school. So it would be nice if you could let me be a partner with your students, please. I love to know them and learn something from you.

2 Feb 2016