Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Looking for worksheet with the stolen lunch or stolen sandwich or cookie etc.???    

Looking for worksheet with the stolen lunch or stolen sandwich or cookie etc.???

redcamarocruiser
United States

Looking for worksheet with the stolen lunch or stolen sandwich or cookie etc.???

Dear colleagues,

I need your help. 

A while ago someone posted a brilliant worksheet with a mystery to solve. Someone �s lunch (or sandwich or something) was stolen and the students had to use certain clues and the process of elimination to determine who the thief was. 

The worksheet was very colorful, if I remember correctly. I think the students each said where they were during the time the lunch was stolen to provide an alibi.

Does anyone remember it and can anyone locate it?

Thanks in advance,
Mary 

3 Feb 2016      

maryse pey�
France

http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/search.asp?nivel=any&age=0&tipo=any&contents=who stole&orderby=id#thetop

have you tried here ? 

3 Feb 2016     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Yess!!! Thank you dear Maryse so much! Yesterday I looked and searched on every term I could think of (lunch thief, lunchtime mystery, and dozens of other terms), but you found the magic words, and now I have found the worksheet I was seeking.

3 Feb 2016