Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > EDUCATIONAL FILM    

EDUCATIONAL FILM

Hamidou2008
Morocco

EDUCATIONAL FILM

Hello everyone,
     Can anyone suggest a title of a film I can show in the English club? A film that can be discussed after watching it. Thank you in advance. 

3 Feb 2016      

Celaya1
Mexico

Hi!! I like to use  The butterfly circus  here is the link   https://youtu.be/p98KAEif3bI Is about 22 min and it good for all ages!

Hope it helps!!! 

3 Feb 2016     

Nutcharat
Thailand

Titanic would be a good one for discussing.

4 Feb 2016     

tomptefl
Spain

I posted a worksheet on the film DUMA which is a great film for older children / younger teens. We discussed what the characters did in the film, why they made the choices they did.

You need a film where people are speaking clearly and fairly slowly. Another film I �ve shown is Bend it Like Beckham. It �s about the different expectations of parents and children, seen through a girls football team. It addresses issues like racism and living together in a multicultural country like Britain.  It �s suitable for 12  (some mild adult references).

4 Feb 2016     

angelgaby81
Ecuador

I loved my students � reactions after watching the films The freedom writers diary and The Emperors club. Those are excellent movies for teachers they are very touching and help students to reflect about their lives as well as their behaviour in class.

4 Feb 2016