Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > WHERE CAN I FIND TANGIBLE AND MOTIVATED MATERIAL/RESOURCES FOR MY ENGLISH CLASSES AND MY STUDENTS?    

WHERE CAN I FIND TANGIBLE AND MOTIVATED MATERIAL/RESOURCES FOR MY ENGLISH CLASSES AND MY STUDENTS?

marykate
Spain

WHERE CAN I FIND TANGIBLE AND MOTIVATED MATERIAL/RESOURCES FOR MY ENGLISH CLASSES AND MY STUDENTS?

Hi partners all over the world!! 

I �m English teacher In Spain (Primary and Secondary Education) and in my school they give us some money to be wasted for each teacher in his area, so I was thinking about buying some interesting resources/material for my children/for the classroom, such a funny and motivated book collection; educative and funny games to learn English,... I don �t know.. something like that, but the problem is that I can �t find any web page to buy those resources.... Does anyone know where can I find that? 

Thanks everyone. Have a nice day!  

4 Feb 2016      

EwelinaEwelina
Japan

I love Shelley Vernon `s teaching  resources (stories, plays, books with games for large and small classes) .
I `ve been using them for years now with young learners  and teenagers.  
Why don`t you click here to see for yourself? 

http://www.teachingenglishgames.com/

Have a good day,
 :-) 

4 Feb 2016     

cbenglish
United States

There are lots of teaching resources for all kinds of subject areas on my website. These are mostly free and great for using with learners in elementary school. Hope these are useful.

4 Feb 2016     

xani
Portugal

Hi marykate!

Take a look at my site: TEACH ENGLISH STEP BY STEP  I have a great diversity of resources from the 1st to the 6th grade. Maybe you �ll find some of them useful.

Hugs,

xani 

5 Feb 2016