Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Work being reported    

Work being reported

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I must admit, this was me when I read that! The reporting member was very genuine and very concerned. I have been the victim of malicious reporting myself, but it �s very rare.... and usually obvious. 
The moderators � task is a thankless one, to be honest, but they are certainly an astute bunch who do a great job.
Lynne 

10 Feb 2016     

almaz
United Kingdom

I see Claudia�s account has now been deleted.

10 Feb 2016     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Yes, that is sad. She was a great member who used to contribute on the forum. She sounded very genuine. Unfortunately - for those wondering - it looks like she copied most of her stuff from a Portuguese website and text book series, without realising that our contributions have to be original, to a certain extent! It might be that she deleted the account herself? 

10 Feb 2016     

almaz
United Kingdom

I�d be personally interested in finding out how to delete one�s own account.

10 Feb 2016     

spinney
United Kingdom

I hope you �re not thinking of leaving us! 

10 Feb 2016     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

You kindly request Victor. If you want, I �ll ask him for you. 

10 Feb 2016     

almaz
United Kingdom

Be my guest, cunliffe. Nearly seven years of �almaz� � I�m getting a bit bored with the whole thing.

11 Feb 2016     

Gi2gi
Georgia

Evoking empathy, I wish I were endowed with such a gift... eh...

11 Feb 2016     

almaz
United Kingdom

Don�t worry, Gi2gi, it�s not something normally associated with narcissists . I believe it was sympathy you meant (empathy is the "power of mentally identifying oneself with (and so fully comprehending) a person or object of contemplation.").

11 Feb 2016     

Gi2gi
Georgia

Dunno why some members took the previous post of mine so close to heart ... 
Well, whoever might be questioning my  use of terms, this link  may or may not enlighten them a bit, or at least I hope so.  A descent google search also might come handy. Anyway, whoever wants to change the direction of the topic, they �d better start a new thread... I might or might not post there. 

11 Feb 2016     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >