Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Toys..    

Toys..

yetigumboots
Germany

Toys..

Good morning,
Does anyone have a short simple story or song about toys? For very young kids.
3-6  Or even suggestions on how to advance with lessons in the kindergarten once you have covered all the first stages of body parts, colours, numbers and animals???  Sorry just having a bad day....  Need more sleep xx

Thanks Yeti xxxx

28 Feb 2009      

missundaztood_74
Spain

hi yeti!!!
i have a cd with some songs about toys, ill try to send them to you next week when i come back to the school if you want to.
and about more lesson, you can try, family members, nursery rhymes with craft activities, they love them, also food, dental health, next month it will be easter and thnafter that you can star working with bugs, spring time, you can also teach weather ....

miiillion options :)
just contact me if you need anything.

lots of love and take it easy dear yeti Smile

28 Feb 2009     

Choli
Argentina

Hi Jeanette,
You can also teach shapes, weather, house (rooms or furniture), clothes, animals (pets-farm-wild), family, food, school objects, five senses, seasons, transportation, musical instruments...
You can use realia, puppets, do some crafts activities, dramatization, TPR games, storytelling...
Here �s a link to Toys online stories and songs:

BTW - Thank you so much for your nice comment on my Clothes games and projects ws!!!!!
I was on holiday when I read it (I �m addicted to this site as everyone else here) and you made my day. Thank you!!!!

I found this online game... you can name the toys while playing:

No more ideas, sorry. Hope these help.

Bear hug,
Choli

28 Feb 2009