Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Looking for a school to an exchange of letters    

Looking for a school to an exchange of letters

Flavinha Z
Brazil

Looking for a school to an exchange of letters

Hello, My name is Flávia and I �m a Brazilian teacher! I �m looking for someone that interests in a Pen Pal program for students. My students are 11 to 14 years old and study in a public school. They live in small village in a rural area and we don �t have Internet at school, so we have to use post office. Has someone interested?

5 Mar 2016      

yasminez
Israel

Hi,
Im interested! Im an English Teacher from Israel. I teach Grades 4-8...
Send me your Email and we �ll be in touch!
Great idea!
Yasmine 

5 Mar 2016     

aysha7/7/7
Tunisia

I am an English teacher , from Tunisia , North Africa, i �m interested in your idea.we can even go further than this.
I teach 7th forms ,from 11 to 14 years too. 
We can exchange emails and start working.
kindly
Aicha 

6 Mar 2016     

dadi meriouma
Tunisia

Hi, I �m an English teacher from Tunisia .Exactly from Sousse. i �m teaching pupils between 11 and 13.They are really interested in making penfriends. send me your address personal or school address with the names of your pupils.My pupils will send a letter to yours with their photos and a postcard of sousse :)

7 Mar 2016