Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need some help    

I need some help

Fafela
Brazil

I need some help

Would someone help me with this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ4gQniUVO8

I’m trying to add subtitles to this video, but I can’t understand what is said in 8 sec to 13sec. It’s said something like that: “ You might know easter as the Sunday­­ …?.... an enormous bunny hides chocolate inside plastics eggs.”   

Could someone tell me what is missing or/and wrong?

Thanks in advance!

12 Mar 2016      

Lusi12
Ukraine

�..You might know Easter .... a ginormous bunny hides the chocolate inside plastic eggs. �

12 Mar 2016     

oxXSABXxo
Germany

I think there �s no word missing here.�For me the woman says: You might know�Easter as the "a ginormous bunny hides the chocolate inside plastic eggs" It �s the same for me as saying something like You might know Christmas as the "a man wearing a white beard hides presents under the tree" or You might know Christmas as the "let�s open some presents!" Btw, thanks for sharing the link to this video with us! It is great! Have a nice day! Abigail.

12 Mar 2016     

Fafela
Brazil

I want to say �a ginormous � thank you for helping me! I �ve never seen this word before and I couldn �t understand, even listening over and over again.

12 Mar 2016     

jannabanna
France

Hi Fafela,

I think you �ve understood that "ginormous" is just a superlative of "enormous/huge/gigantic".

13 Mar 2016