Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > How can I mix songs and drama?    

How can I mix songs and drama?

roloren
Panama

How can I mix songs and drama?

Hi, dear teachers. Can you tell me how can I mix songs with drama together. Please, give me some good tips in order to follow because I have to introduce these model in the public school soon,
I will appreciate your comments.Regards 

20 Mar 2016      

Saras1482
Malaysia

Are you going to get the students to put up a drama in school? If that �s the case then you need to choose a theme for your drama first before deciding on the music. You can use any sort of music or songs (age and content appropriate) that suit �s the situation. For an example if you have a scene where the the characters are dreaming about achieving big then you can introduce the song "Fly to your heart" from Tinkerbell movie. You will need to do a lot of research before you can find a song that suits the situation best. Good luck! 

20 Mar 2016     

alien boy
Japan

Or conversely, you could choose the songs then create a story based around them! Maybe ask your students for their favourite English sings to use as a base to work from :)

21 Mar 2016