Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need help!    

I need help!

claudiaeusebio
Brazil

I need help!

Hi everyone! I feel extremely happy for being part of this team:) The activities I find here have made a great difference in my classes and my students are very pleased:) Wishing to make my contributions as well I have had problems when trying to keep my word file sizes in the 300kb. In what format do you save pictures (colored and black and white?) I have tried JPEG, TIFF, etc. but the files keep bigger than I wish...can anyone give me a hand ? Thanks a lot for all your wonderful activities and thanks Victor for this brilliant site:) Hug

4 Oct 2008      

Logos
Malaysia

Welcome to the team.  It is nearly always better to use either .jpg or .gif type pictures.  I have prepared a short tutorial how to reduce the size of pictures even further by cropping them in Microsoft Paint.  I believe Frenchfrog and Ichantero also have similar types of worksheets which help you to prepare worksheets.  If you follow this link you can download the worksheet. http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=107849#thetop

4 Oct 2008     

claudiaeusebio
Brazil

Thank you very much both for the welcoming and also for your precious help! :)

4 Oct 2008