Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > GOOD MORNING EVERYONE...    

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE...

Greek Professor
Greece

OH YES.. COUNT ME IN...

1 Mar 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Here we all are from all over the world - wishing each other a good morning and sharing jokes and breakfast menus.

HeartIt just doesn �t get any better than that!!!!Heart

Happy Sunday one and all!
Hugs
L

1 Mar 2009     

Greek Professor
Greece

Traditional Irish Breakfast
1 packet of Donnelly Irish Sausages
1 packet of Donnelly Irish bacon
One Pack Black Pudding
One Pack if White Pudding
4 Eggs
4 Medium tomatoes
4 Boiled ( Cold ) Potatoes
1 Can
Irish Beans
Saxa White Pepper
Knob of Irish Butter
Grated Dubliner Cheese

Place a knob of Irish Butter on a frying pan or skillet. ( There is a noticeable difference in taste when you use Irish Butter over cooking oil )
Over a medium heat, fry the bacon until its done the way you like. Try not to cook it like American bacon which is usually done until real crispy. 
Keep the Irish Bacon soft and well browned.
With four plates in the warming section of your oven, place the cooked bacon on one plate and keep hot. You can  place a paper towel on the plate to absorb excess fat from the bacon.
Place the sausages on the frying pan and cook till golden brown all around.
Place in oven on a second plate - keep hot.
Empty contents of can of beans in to a small saucepan and place on low heat.
Slice the puddings and place on the frying pan.
Cut the tomatoes in to quarters and place on pan also.
Slice the Previously boiled chilled potatoes in to slices about 1" thick and place on pan.
Fry the tomatoes, puddings and potatoes till golden brown both sides.
Place in the oven and keep hot.
Finally, fry the eggs and grate Dubliner cheese on top if desired.
This breakfast is great washed down with Irish tea and served with brown bread.

� FoodIreland.com

1 Mar 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

MMMMMMMM..... Smile

1 Mar 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

Markus is about to start up the BBQ... we are having a late lunch... and I am about to make a pasta salad. This morning I made traditional Swedish semla buns (about to go in the oven) for a treat later on today!

Oh it was snowing this morning... but we BBQ all year round! (You can take the kiwi girl out of NZ but......)Tongue

1 Mar 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Delicious but we usually have a cup of.... (coffee, milk with.. , tea, etc) or mat� with toast, croisants, biscuits, bread, etc. Sometimes we have butter, cream cheese,  marmalade, jam,  dulce de leche. A few people have a piece of fruit or some orange juice.

1 Mar 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

I just got up on this beautiful, cold, sunny day. In Canada it is -16 C.   You are all making me hungry.  I will have a little bit of everything.   Just wait I will get me snowsuit on and be right over.

1 Mar 2009     

bamarcia
Brazil

Thanks for the offer, Damielle!!! Can you believe my 8-year old daughter had the same idea and brought me breakfast in bed??? I �ll have yours someday soon in Argentina, you can count on it!!! And yes, Arkel, I �m in for the Irish breakfast on St � Patrick �s day, too!!!
I �ll check the plane tickets right now!!! Wink

1 Mar 2009     

arkel
Ireland

Still taking orders:)

1 Mar 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

I �ll wait for you, bamarcia. would you like a typical Brazilian or Argentinian breakfast?

Count on me arkel. I´ll swim accross the Atlantic to get there!!!

1 Mar 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >