Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Students to exchange information    

Students to exchange information

natylp
Brazil

Students to exchange information

Does any teacher from another country (I �m from Brazil) have students to talk and exchange information with my students? It �s for a research project that I �m going to start.

3 May 2016      

athalla trie
Indonesia

I am an English teacher too in Indonesia. nice to know you. hopefully  we will help each other.

4 May 2016     

natylp
Brazil

Excellent. Can you give me your e-mail or anu other contact? This way we can talk more about it. Nice to meet you.

4 May 2016     

liudmila_joy
Russian Federation

HI  THERE !!!! GREAT  IDEA !!! 

I am an  English  teacher from Russia ! Please  send me your details so my students will try to contact you and communicate with yours.  Nice  to meet you !  Have a nice day !!!  Liudmila  ,

P.S.  my e-mail  [email protected] 

29 Jul 2016     

Iont1967
United States

Thanks a lot for sharing this wonderful information. It was really helpful for me. I would like to participate in this and communicate with other country�s students but first I need to complete my works on do my dissertation now at Australia website and once it is done I will be free to talk with other students.

11 Oct 2020     

lakilitp
United States

I need help in writing press release. I used to hire a writer for press releases with full optimization. I recently submitted Yahoo Press Release Distribution.  You can improve headings, description, image alt text etc. Please help me and teaching me press release writing so that I can do my pending tasks.

9 Aug 2022