Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Penpals for next year    

Penpals for next year

tulka
Slovenia

Penpals for next year

Hi, I �m starting a new project - elementary penpals :) I �ll be teaching a group (around 20) of 10 year-olds. Their knowledge of English will be very basic, but I think it would be very motivational to exchange a few letters anyway. The topic could be �That �s me �, �My family �, �My pet � etc...
We �d like to start in September... 
Is anyone interested? We �re Slovenian.

14 May 2016      

Nina Rjabukha
Ukraine

Hi, My name is Nina. I am from Ukraine. I �m sure my 10- year-old students will be excited to have penpals. Do you want them to write emails or " snail" ;-) mail letters? My email address is [email protected]. I �m waiting to hear from you.

14 May 2016     

zybex86
Poland

You should register with eTwinning. They are doing such projects all the time and it �s quite easy to set up a project and find project buddies. You can also use this site too ;)

https://www.etwinning.net/en/pub/index.htm

15 May 2016     

gyslindaolivier
Japan

Hi My Name is Gys I`m from Japan and work at a Junior and Senior High school. Our student are mostly on a basic level. I have a few students that would love to start writing. The only problem might be that the students are a little older. If this is not a problem please let me know and I will start working on sending you there contacts. Thanks

15 May 2016     

ngonghang
Vietnam

I have a group of students at basic level in Hanoi, Vietnam. and I think we can set up a skype account for students and they also can practice their speaking skills. If there is no problem, please contact me through email: [email protected].
Thanks

26 May 2016     

crzaroni
Brazil

I �d love to find penpals for my pupils around 7,8 years old.
If you are still looking for partners let me know.
Thank you.

31 May 2016