Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > QR codes    

QR codes

Travelling High and Low
Japan

QR codes

Has anyone successfully added a QR code onto a worksheet? If so, are there any methods/websites that you can recommend?

Thank you in advance

16 May 2016      

Akanah
Spain

Hi,

I use this one http://www.qrcode.es/es/generador-qr-code/. 

You can check one of my worksheets here.

Olga 

17 May 2016     

Jayho
Australia

Hi

I enter the URL and then use the snipping tool to snip and then paste the code into my worksheet ( I don �t download the code).  It is useful to wrap text or insert it into a text box.

My stds love these codes - I use them daily. 

Cheers

Jayho

17 May 2016     

rodrigomacias
Mexico

Hello! I used to put a QR code in the bottom of all the printables I design (see and try an example here), but I stopped since no one was scanning them and I don �t think they look "pretty", hehe. 

I also made a little step-by-step tutorial on how I make my qr codes and how you can add them to your own teaching materials, you can find that here

I hope it helps you! 

Rodrigo 

17 May 2016     

Travelling High and Low
Japan

Thank you for all of your kind replies. I �m going to try my best to add them onto my song worksheets. Fingers crossed!

Thanks again,

Steven 

17 May 2016