Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help me to make a surprise to my dedicated student    

Help me to make a surprise to my dedicated student

Mikesilver
Brazil

Hello,
My name is Danilo and I asked my students from 8th grade to write about a trip, they could imagine anywhere in the world. But I had a huge suprise with my student Monalisa. She wrote a wonderful text, with a high level of quality.
So, I would like to share her text, and If possible I would like you coment it,  giving to my student  positive comments and encouraging her to write more. I will print the comments and I will show her. She is going to be very happy.
I certified and she didn ´t copy or paste the text from internet. It ´s her own creation.
Please help me to encourage my student; she deserves that. She loves reading and writing.

In thos link you can see the text: 
http://www.4shared.com/file/zb5tQX-3ba/MONALISAS_AMAZING_TEXT.html 

PS: Please, Do not forget of writing the country you are from.

26 May 2016      

Vladislavchik
Russian Federation

My name is Vladislav.
I am the English teacher from Russia.

The story is wonderful! I like it very much. 

27 May 2016     

Stellam
Argentina

Hi! I´m Stella Maris, I´m an English teacher from Argentina. I´ve read your work and I think it´s very good. Congratulations!

27 May 2016