Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Video Subtitles    

Video Subtitles

richardtucker
Brazil

Video Subtitles

Hi fellow teachers and administrators,
I have had a question for some time. I usually do classes that are centered around YouTube videos. I correct the subtitles for the videos , so that my students can read the subtitles, as they watch the video . I only send in the written scripts to this sight, but not the corrected video subtitles that are embedded, or placed in the video itself. I would be happy to pass those on to whoever wanted to use them; they are very helpful, but I don �t see where I would post them, or know if that is even possible. Any Ideas?
Thanks in advance,
Richard 

20 Jun 2016      

lucabaggio
Brazil

Hey, Richard.

You may try to make yourself a MEGA account and post all your stuff in there. The Free account gives you 50Gb space.

Hope it helps

Luca 

20 Jun 2016     

theone72
Russian Federation

Why not upload them as a printable in a Word document?

21 Jun 2016     

richardtucker
Brazil

Thank you Luca, and theone72,
I appreciate your information. It �s nice to know somebody is out there and will respond if i need help.  I will try both suggestions. The Mega account looks like a good idea, and I �ll see if I can publish my subs on this site when I publish my next class.
 best wishes. 

22 Jun 2016