Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Can I Upload This?    

Can I Upload This?

larkahn
Ukraine

Can I Upload This?

I �ve created a PowerPoint with automated dice, based on a game in an ESL book. I �ve given credit to the author of the book in the PPT. In fact the author of the book and I have exchanged email and he has found the PPT very useful.

1. Is it possible to upload this PowerPoint?
2. Does ESLprintables require that I provide written permission from the author of the book. 

Or, is this totally forbidden?

I �d like a definite answer, not a maybe on whether it �s allowed. If it �s not, that �s fine -- I won �t upload it.

21 Jun 2016      

maryse pey�
France

As far as you specify in the description what you have written here

(I �ve created a PowerPoint with automated dice, based on a game in an ESL book. I �ve given credit to the author of the book in the PPT. In fact the author of the book and I have exchanged email and he has found the PPT very useful. And I have his written permission.)

and that you can provide the permission if you are asked by the webmaster you can upload your document.

21 Jun 2016