Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Signature in pictures    

Signature in pictures

Flora.m123
Greece

Signature in pictures

Too many posts - no search option! Sorry for posting if this has already been posted.

No pictures with watermarks are allowed, but what about pictures with signatures ?

E.g. 
This would obviously violate the rules, but:

Would the last one also violate them, given that there is a signature next to the picture? 
I like to add comic strips to my worksheets, and have lots more to post, but am worried that my pictures may go against the rules. 

24 Jun 2016      

victor
Spain

Hello Flora,

I �m afraid that the second example is also against the rules. The purpose of that signature is similar to the watermark: it shows that the picture is copyrighted.

24 Jun 2016     

Flora.m123
Greece

Hmm, I see. That �s too bad!

24 Jun 2016     

stellina
Greece

Hello Flora,
I use these clipart  websites :  www.openclipart.org   www.clker.com        www.clipartpanda.com      www.sweetclipart.com. for my worksheets. I hope you find them useful!!!

25 Jun 2016     

Flora.m123
Greece

Hey Stellina,

thanks for the websites! I don �t always find the clipart images I need in these websites, and often use strips and copyrighted images, while always acknowledging the source. But will keep the websites in mind :) 

25 Jun 2016