Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Abstract    

Abstract

mary-butterfly
Brazil

Abstract

Hello guys!
I �m writing an abstract and I would like to get  your help! It only has some parts of the abstract.
I �d like to know if the sentences bellow are right,mainly the prepositions!
Thanks in advance! 

"The teaching of the science should be seen as the building of the knowledge to the realtionship of the action and reflection in its context....
"It was stipulated several educational strategies such as the  field trips, educational communication and practices that the students identified characteristcs and living creatures of the marrine system.....

"It brought benefits to the educational practice and the environmental education to the city they live in.

26 Jun 2016      

yanogator
United States

"The teaching of science should be seen as the building of knowledge to the realtionship of action and reflection in its context....
"Several educational strategies were stipulated, such as field trips, educational communication and practices, in which the students identified characteristcs and living creatures of the marine system.....

"It brought benefits to the educational practice and the environmental education of the city they live in.

I �ve done what I can. I had to guess at what you meant, so my changes might not have kept your meaning. You used "the" incorrectly a number of times, so I removed it. I really don �t know what you are trying to say in the first sentence. You misspelled "marine".

Bruce 

27 Jun 2016     

georginasantanna
Portugal

Hi!

Bruce has done a great job but just like him, the first sentence doesn �t make much sense to me.
Since we both speak Portuguese, please send me the first sentence in Portuguese by PM and I will see what I can do about it! 

27 Jun 2016