Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE RAIN?    

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE RAIN?

mpaula3107
Brazil

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE RAIN?

Hi, people! I need your help! Some time ago I saw a clip of the song "Have you ever seen the rain?". It was about a boy with Down Syndrome.  The song and the clip were fantastic!

Do you have any idea where I can find it on the net???

Thanks,

Michele

2 Mar 2009      

Kita19
Portugal

Hello mpaula3107!

It would help to know who sings that song. Smile I tried to look on youtube and there are quite a lot of videos if you search by "Have you ever seen the rain", but I don �t know if there is the one you are looking for. Try it!

I hope you can find it there... Good luck!

Hugs from Portugal,

Kita

2 Mar 2009     

igof
Portugal

Hello Michelle...

I �m afraid I can �t help you with the video as i �ve never seen it, but I �ve used the song in one of my classes and it was sung by Rod Stewart. I �ve posted it here on ESL printables, bu it �s easy to find the lyrics on any site. I �ll take a look to see if I can find the video you �re looking for and I �ll tell you.

Bye bye

Isabel

P.S.- I´ve found these lovely pictures about DS and perhaps you can do your own Powerpoint with the song. Sorry I couldn�t find the one you were looking for.

3 Mar 2009     

alien boy
Japan

And here was I thinking it was a Creedence Clearwater Revival song!

There have been A LOT of cover versions done, though - REM, the Jeevas, AC/DC, Teenage Fanclub, The Ramones, Boney M & even a Mexican cantina version(!!!) just to name a few more (apart from Rod) ...

Do you remember if the version you saw was sung by a man or a woman, were they a Brazilian band or American, old or young people?

My personal favourite is the misheard lyrics version - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DB-iWtRv1E

Regards,
AB

3 Mar 2009     

douglas
United States

Bonnie Tyler did a version of it as well.

And AB-that video has always cracked me up.

3 Mar 2009     

apalberto
Spain

Try to find the video in youtube. Perhaps this link may help you
Then, the lyrics might be easily found at www.lyrics.com
Good luck

3 Mar 2009