Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Winner of the caption contest July 26    

Winner of the caption contest July 26

maryse pey�
France

Winner of the caption contest July 26

Hi everyone !

Are you well all ? I hope so.

Jayho what about your headache with this picture of an alien cat ?

I look fourward for your laughter and has the surgery worked well ? I DO think so as I feel like some milk and raw fish for my breakfast. If ever your attic hides some mice my hunting instinct has just woken up... How strange... Maybe too much wine made me Dizzy ? Or my spying glasses are too strong for my real eyes ?
The last news from our famous journatist redcamarocruiser are strange, aren �t they ?

Oh ! You are looking fourward to finding the esl new worksheets of course but much much more to reading the name of the winner, aren �t you ?

Well well well... It is so hard to decide ! Alright alright ! Here it is : SPIED-D-AIGNEL ! Please stop correcting your colleagues � copies !!!

Thanks for your so wonderful ideas my dear friends and I wish you a very good week.

Hugs to all.

Maryse.

1 Aug 2016      

spied-d-aignel
France

Many thanks dear Maryse. It is an honnor for me, so I Will send a picture tomorrow morning. Hugs. Sylvie

1 Aug 2016