Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > What can we say?    

What can we say?

Pretty3
Saudi Arabia

What can we say?

Hi, What can we say when we want to print a two-page worksheet on the two sides of the same paper?? I want it on one piece of paper not two. Is there a specific word to say that? Thank you

17 Aug 2016      

maryse pey�
France

both sides printing.

17 Aug 2016     

kohai
Latvia

double sided printing
duplex printing
duplexing

17 Aug 2016     

yanogator
United States

two-sided printing or double-sided printing.

Bruce 

17 Aug 2016     

Pretty3
Saudi Arabia

Thanks a lot.

17 Aug 2016     

DeanNguyen
United States

If you want to print both sides of a sheet, you must check again if your printer has duplex printing function. If yes, you should select " duplex printing". if not, you have to print 2 times. First, you should select to print odd pages one time and then print even pages. (such as: i have one document comprises 6 pages. I will type : 6,4,2 and press print, next i will type: 1,3,5 to print. After finishing i have two sides on one page. Notice odd pages and even pages so that they won �t make mistakes. If you have one document comprising 7 pages, you will do the same way i showed above, but an odd page you must take it out before continuing to print the left pages. Good luck!

20 Aug 2016     

DeanNguyen
United States

oh, oh...after finishing i have two sides on one sheet! tell again! sorry for mistake.

20 Aug 2016