Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I can ´t remember the email address - what now?    

I can ´t remember the email address - what now?

m00nisek
Poland

I can ´t remember the email address - what now?

I can �t log in the website. I tried using my username and passwords that I think I could use. Unfortunately, either they or the username were wrong. I found worksheets by me so I am sure of the username. However, I cannot log in. I tried to use the "forget password" site to no avail. I don �t know whether there is something wrong or it is me who forgot the email that I used. When I write emails that I used recently it says there aren �t any like these in the base. What else can I do to regain access to my account? 

BTW: I created a different account just to ask.

18 Aug 2016      

kohai
Latvia

You must contact the owner of the website - he is the only one who has the superpowers to solve your problem.

Edit: After the registration on the site everybody receives an e-mail with their username and password. You have to search for this e-mail from ESLPrintables. I did the search in my inbox and found mine. Hope, you�ll be lucky to find yours.
P.S. Of course, if your e-mail addresses aren�t in the databases anymore this won�t work...

18 Aug 2016     

kwsp
United States

Hi! I remember someone had a similar problem in the past. Here is a link to their thread on the forum. Maybe it will help you. Good luck! http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=52179

19 Aug 2016