Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > QUESTION FOR FREELANCE (NOT CONTRACT) TEACHERS IN MAINLAND CHINA    

QUESTION FOR FREELANCE (NOT CONTRACT) TEACHERS IN MAINLAND CHINA

ldeloresmoore
China

QUESTION FOR FREELANCE (NOT CONTRACT) TEACHERS IN MAINLAND CHINA

I �ve been doing some freelance work for a school.  The first month, it was no big deal. The amount of money I made wasn �t all that much. So they transferred the payment to me electronically, and all was good. 

The next month, I worked a LOT more. I mean a WHOLE LOT more.  The pay they owe me is huge.  And growing daily, because I �m still doing work daily. They aren �t trying to get out of paying me, but they are asking me to provide evidence that I have paid taxes BEFORE they will electronically transfer the amount they owe me.

Now, I don �t mind doing this. I �ve been in China 4 years (beginning now my 5th year) so I �m used to the crazy way things go with taxes as such.

But in my 4 years, I have never heard of this, and I don �t even know where to begin doing it. Does anybody have any idea how I do this? Where do I go? What do I tell them? What kind of fapiao (receipt) do I need to get?

Thanks in advance for any information.

Cheers from Beijing --

Dee 

31 Aug 2016