Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Stories for kindergarten    

Stories for kindergarten

miguelytal
Spain

Stories for kindergarten

Hello.

I �ve surfed the internet looking for stories for kindergarden (kids 3-6 years old) but I can �t find pictures. I usually take 5-6 pieces of paper, each one representing a scene and tell the stoy by myself. Have you found any website where I can download those type of big pictures?
Thanks in advanced for your help.
By the way, I would be wiling to send my stories to you if you send yours to me. I cannot upload them here because the maximum size of files is 1MB and my stories (story cards or story flashcards, I don �t know how to call them) are bigger than that.

18 Sep 2016      

redcamarocruiser
United States

I don �t know if it is worth the bother, but you could probably reduce your pictures by taking a screen shot of them, pasting the screenshot into Paint and saving as gif. Then you could paste the gifs into a new word document.

18 Sep 2016     

miguelytal
Spain

I do that when I have the pictures. The problem is I �m looking for new stories to tell but I can �t find any.

20 Sep 2016     

Vladislavchik
Russian Federation

Hello, dear collegue)))

I don`t know, whether I can help you.

Here is the site with short stories for kids: http://www.shortkidstories.com/story/the-story-of-miss-moppet/

You can download the pictures to the stories, clicking right button "Open the image" or "Save the image" . 
Then you can print it.

Have a nice day!

Best wishes, Vladislav

20 Sep 2016