Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Pen pal project    

Pen pal project

you_per7
Algeria

Pen pal project

Dear Colleagues 
In preparation for the new school year, I would like to start a Pen pal project with anyone interested to motivate his pupils to communicate with their Algerian equivalents.
My pupils are 12...13 years old
Number : Girls ( 15) / Boys ( 15)
the pupils should exchange : 1. letters ... 2. Emails.... 3. Short audio or video messages.
If you are interested, we can discuss the details
Last year, my pupils made a project with Turkish.and Slovenian pupils...

20 Sep 2016      

cemakyol
Turkey

I am a teacher in anatolian high school in Mersin / Turkey.

How can we start our activities? Discuss details?

Sincerely

Cem

21 Sep 2016     

KatrinaZ
Russian Federation

Hello, I �m running a language school in Russia and have a lot of students of this age. We are looking forward to participate in any kind of penpal project!

Best wishes,
Catherine

21 Sep 2016     

devineangel
Tunisia

Hi , I am a teacher at a prep school in Tunisia , I am interested about the idea and I like it . How can we cooperate ?

Thanks

21 Sep 2016     

mimetomt
Bulgaria

Hi, I �m from Bulgaria and I believe my students aged 13-14 will love the idea! We exchanged letters and postcards the previous years and they enjoyed it. My email is:  [email protected] Let �s get in touch!

22 Sep 2016     

kamlota
Poland

Hi, I �d LOVE to take part in that kind of project but my pupils are a little bit younger. They �re 11 and 12. We are a private school from Poland and we �ve already exchanged letters and small gifts with a Turkish school. Our pupils are eager to meet new pen pals from foreign countries. There are 11 girls and 10 boys in my class. If anyone is interested in similar projects, write me a private message.

22 Sep 2016     

Tonguista
United Kingdom

Dear friends,
I run a language school in Spain, and I teach both English and French.
I am looking for penfriends for my students (most of them are 5.17 years old).
I wonder if anyone would be interested in taking part in this project.
Please, do no hesitate to contact me.
Kind regards,
PAULA

20 Feb 2017