Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Web site with free ESL resources    

Web site with free ESL resources

shaggy26
Slovakia

Web site with free ESL resources

Dear colleagues,

I have created my own web page dealing with ESL resources. If interested, you can check it out by clicking on the following link:

All files (books, worksheets) are free for downloading and I hope you will like it. I will be grateful for any positive/negative comments. You might come across some mistakes, but bear with me, I make the worksheets myself so I will revise step by step :)

thanks!

Radka 

21 Sep 2016      

ja.nulka
Slovakia

Hey! That´ great! Is it lead only by yourself or is there a possibility for others to contribute as well? I can do that :)
And thank you, I have already downloaded some sheets for class discussions... cause you know ...there is never enough questions, and I hate that feeling of loss when I am stuck with questions and I don´t know what more to ask :D 

PS: parádi�ka nápadík :) 

21 Sep 2016     

shaggy26
Slovakia

It is just me contributing to the web page for now. But if you have some material worth sharing, you can send me an email to

PS: Dakujem :) 

21 Sep 2016     

normandey
Egypt

first of all, Congratualtions, although it doesn �t open with me. Secondly, I �d like to ask you is it free or have you paid for it? Because I am planning to set a similar website for my students. Thank you very much.

21 Sep 2016     

dreamlsq
Australia

I believe the link is broken...

21 Sep 2016     

shaggy26
Slovakia

hello, if the link doesnt work, just copy it into your browser. All materials are free of charge. :)

21 Sep 2016     

mimetomt
Bulgaria

Great idea! Thanks for sharing! It opens but not directly from the link. Here is my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/LearnENbetter/  you might like. Good luck!

22 Sep 2016     

class centre
Belarus

Dear Shaggy26! I have just looked through your site/ It �s really great! I liked both the idea and layout/ If you are interested you may open my contributions , pick out any you like, send me a private message and I will send it to you free. I will only be happy if you use it.

Good luck! Natasha

23 Sep 2016     

shaggy26
Slovakia

Dear class centre,

thats great you like my web site, I m glad :)

I will definitely have a look at your contributions at the weekend and I will let you know!

Radka 

23 Sep 2016