Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Happiness at school    

Happiness at school

vars
Russian Federation

Happiness at school

Dear friends,

I am a student from Russia, from Moscow. My name is Varvara. I need your help, please! I am making a research about a happy school life. Please, answer my questions. They will help me very much.

• Are you happy at school?
  • What makes you happy at school?
  • What does the word Happiness mean for you?

I am waiting for your answers.

3 Oct 2016      

agicafranko
Hungary

Dear Varvara,
I have asked my daughter who is 17 an I am writing down what she has told me:
I am happy at school, why not?
Mathematics and biology lessons make me happy because teachers are funny, kind, and well-prepared. Plus my classmates have a good sense of humor, the atmosphere is relaxed. 
Happiness means something good, friendship, playing with my dog, chatting online, or leaving me alone...

We are from Hungary.
I hope we could help you.
Ági 

3 Oct 2016     

MargaritaRa
Russian Federation

Dear Varvara,
�I have just asked my daughter, she is 13 now. And I hope her answers will help you:
1. Yes, I am. Because every day I meet my friends.
2. My friends, my teachers, our headmaster and of course my favorite subjects English, Literature and Drama lessons.
3. Happiness is something good, it �s strong desire to sing and dance, to laugh �and chat. When I was a schoolgirl I liked everything, though we had 7-8 lesson a day, 2 obligatory foreign languages and a lot of additional classes. And I came home very late and didn�t have a lot of free time. I loved every minute I spent in my school.
We are from Russia
Meg�

3 Oct 2016     

vars
Russian Federation

Thank you VERY MUCH

3 Oct 2016     

NastNas
Russian Federation

Dear Varvara,

When I was a school girl, I liked school a lot. I liked our school meeting, performances and school trips. I was happy to visit some intersting places together with our classroom teacher and classmates.It was  just great!   Well,  my school years were really the best years in my life! That is why I am going to be a teacher and make happy children around me. What is happiness?  Happiness is my family, school, friends, peace, health.I am happy to wake up in a peaceful place. Well, it is within us and near us. Look around! Be happy!

Ana 

3 Oct 2016     

vars
Russian Federation

THANKS A LOT for your answer

3 Oct 2016     

nataliashevchik
Russian Federation

Dear Varvara, I was not very happy at school because I did not like going there every day. Interesting classes and talented teachers made me happy. Happiness is when you feel that you are where you should be. Good luck with your research!

3 Oct 2016     

vars
Russian Federation

Thank you VERY MUCH

3 Oct 2016