Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > The nature of knowledge    

The nature of knowledge

agicafranko
Hungary

The nature of knowledge

Hi Everybody,

I am wondering  what you think about the nature of knowledge.

What does it mean to you, Teachers?

I would appreciate all of your replies.

Best wishes,
Ági 

4 Oct 2016      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

To start you off on a slightly facetious note: �nothing that is worth knowing can be taught. � Oscar Wilde. What does this really mean and is there any truth in it? 

4 Oct 2016     

maryse pey�
France

Knowledge : something always evolving... An addition of ancient wisdom, timeless "philosophical" questions, a little bit of several reflections, a new flame from any kind of experience...

Knowledge : a whole from tiny pieces of unexpected and tries, a moving and changing "Mirror" responding to each deep personaliy...

Knowledge : something I need to share ! as well as what I am not sure of. Something both concrete and subtle. Something you can always improve and fastly become addicted to once you have understood that the more you learn the more you need to learn. "When I was Young I was persuaded that I was knowing anything... Today I know that I know only a little and that a whole life, even several lives are not enough to feed my soul."

And to end my very humble reflection : "the most wasted day is the day when you have not laughed AND you have learnt nothing"...

4 Oct 2016     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Knowlege is the sum of what is humanly knowable. It is the answers to inquiries mankind has made (what when where why how who, what if), his discoveries, experiences, and the results of his mental pursuits. 

4 Oct 2016