Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Download!!    

Download!!

sabrinayang
China

Download!!

Dear all

I am a new user in ESL. I want to download some worksheets from it. Is it need points,or not? How can I download it ? When I click download, the icon always comes out, it says: you have 0 points and 0 downloads.What can I do now? I have the English Exam 2 days later!! If you know the answer,Please reply quickly!!!!Confused

4 Mar 2009      

brookee
United States

Hello Sabrina,

It is necessary to be a contributor to this site before one can download any worksheets.  If you have not contributed an exercise yet, there is no way for you to access the materials.  Please see this link for a walk-thru on how this process works.

4 Mar 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Sabrina, The only way you can download the worksheets from this site is to achieve premium membership. This is achieved by uploading your own worksheets, which everytime someone downloads gives you a point. when you reach 30 points you achieve premium membership which then allows you to download 30 free worksheets from the new cintributions which are uploaded everyday Spanish midnight time. So you need to upload some worksheets. In the meantime if you need something specific you can make a request here and state what you need.

4 Mar 2009     

sabrinayang
China

Thanks all for your help!!

4 Mar 2009     

alan596969
China

It might take you few days to complete 30points, but once you have the access to the resouse on the site , you know it will be worth the hard work you have done.

4 Mar 2009     

tinawu8
China

Hi, Sabrina
If you want to download the worksheets from this site, first of all, you have to contribute your OWN worksheets or powerpoints. You can take look at these authors � contributions, I think they will be useful for your worksheets making.
And you also have to read the rules of this site carefully. Hope to see your own worksheets soon.

4 Mar 2009