Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > advice for a job interview    

advice for a job interview

Pajalito
Colombia

advice for a job interview

I have been tutoring english in Colombia for a while and am now applying for jobs in more formal classroom settings which require formal lesson plans.  I am studying about writing lesson plans but still get "stuck" when starting the plans.  I have a job interview in two days and have to give a lesson plan and a "mini" class.  I need advice.  The Director said "the topic of the lesson is "narrating stories" and you are teaching simple past and past continous"  I know how to teach simple past and past continous but I am confused when she says the topic is "narrating stories" How do I incorporate that...please someone tell me where to start!!!!  This is for one of the most prestigious Universities in COlombia!!!!!!

4 Mar 2009      

Jayho
Australia

She means teach these aspects through story telling.  Try these as a strating point.

4 Mar 2009