Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Error when uploading    

Error when uploading

caritush
Argentina

Error when uploading

I �ve been trying to upload somw worksheets for the past few days and whenever I try it I get an internal error, or page not found

Is this happening to everybody or just me?

4 Mar 2009      

alex1968
Greece

Check to see that your file isn �t bigger than 300Kb.
If it is, down size images and clipart.

Good luck!

4 Mar 2009     

eng789
Israel

I had the same problem yesterday.  If there are too many pictures, it causes a problem.
You may just have to keep trying.
Good luck.
Have a great day.
Barbara

4 Mar 2009     

Myska21
Czech Republic

I have this problem for almost a month :-( I can �t even remember when was the last time I was able to post something. What I get is this message:

"Microsoft VBScript runtime error �800adf21 � Unknown runtime error: �ActiveDocument.SaveAs �/send_printables/sendprintablesnew.asp, line 86"

The files are small (not even 100kb). Can someone please help me? I �ve tried everything....

6 Mar 2009     

caritush
Argentina

Hi sorry, forgot about the topic!
thanks for the answers, but i figured it out by myself hehe

i think my problem was the file extension.... i use word 2007 so the extension is.docx, and eslprintables only accepts .doc maybe myska21 is getting that error for the same reason.

The problem is solved by choosing save as, and then selecting the word 97-2003 option, which gives you a .doc extension

25 Mar 2009