Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Ideas for a Bulletin/notice board , please !!    

Ideas for a Bulletin/notice board , please !!

MissMelissa12
Peru

Ideas for a Bulletin/notice board , please !!

My students and me are working on a bulletin / notice board . So we are in need of ideas on how to arrange it, what to include, etc. We are looking forward to making a very funny and creative noticeboard full of interesting topics.

What can you suggest us?
Thanks in advance !!

Miss Melissa.Hug

4 Mar 2009      

Homeless Turtle
United States

I include things like student / word of the week, V.I.P. of the month and some articles about current events. If there are any important Holidays during the month I like to use the board to help educate the students on the various aspects of those holidays (traditions, decorations, special foods) I try and use bright colors so that it attracts attention. Also try to have an interactive element some place on the board ( I use crosswords, word searches, and even mazes on mine.) That way the students will spend a lot of time at the board trying to solve what ever puzzle you have posted up there. To help elicit participation from my students I like to reward them with stickers once they have successfully completed the interactive puzzle ( I have several sheets of stickers, let me know if you need them.) I hope this helps you.

4 Mar 2009     

yetigumboots
Germany

http://www.dltk-teach.com/boards/index.htm      These have some bulletin board ideas..

4 Mar 2009