Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Bilingual project    

Bilingual project

sandrazitta
Portugal

Bilingual project

Hello! Does anyone know or have materials to Bilingual Schools? In my portuguese school some subjects in primary schools teach 40% of the curriculum in english. I need books an materials related to Science and Social Studies (safety, first aid, circulatory system, earthquakes, etc).
Please help me !
Thanks 

14 Nov 2016      

ssrl10
Spain

Have you had a look at Twinkl? I think it is one of the best CLIL websites. You have to pay a subscription but you get thousands of lesson plans and materials. 

14 Nov 2016     

dawnmain
United Kingdom

free site used by many teachers in my school

http://www.primaryresources.co.uk/

16 Nov 2016     

claudia_oliveira3
Brazil

Hello Sandrazita.
There �s a very good site named busyteacher.org. I �ve already seen some worksheets related to the subjects you mentioned. It �s free to download the files and maybe you can find something interesting to work with your students. By the way, I don �t work in a bilingual school, although I would love to. I don �t know in Portugal, but in Brazil I realize that bilingual schools prefer hiring native or teachers who studied abroad. Despite not being unemployed and working for a public school, I �ve sent a lot of résumés to bilingual schools and they haven �t even invited me to give a demo class yet. lol

Wishing you all the best in your research and I hope the site I told you be helpful.

Regards,

Cláudia

29 Dec 2016