Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > 的nterview on personal wellbeing from a teacher ".    

的nterview on personal wellbeing from a teacher ".

alexziaa
France

的nterview on personal wellbeing from a teacher ".

I have to interview a teacher on “Interview on personal wellbeing from a teacher ".

What kind of kind of questions could be asked please?

Please help me to develop this interview! I will really value your help! Thank You !

19 Nov 2016      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

How  do you wind down/relax? 
How do you switch off from school? 
How do you cope with/what strategies have you got for dealing with confrontational behaviour in the classroom?
Do you set time aside for relaxation/keep fit activities? 
Do you recognise factors in your working life which might trigger stress and how do you deal with them?  
How do you ensure you get support from your line manager when you need it?  

20 Nov 2016     

alexziaa
France

Many thanks:)

20 Nov 2016     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Love Lynne エs questions.

What suggestions would you  make to a new teacher regarding personal wellbeing?

This is a checklist that may be helpful in formulating your own questions http://www.dianaloomans.com/wellbeing.pdf

20 Nov 2016     

MoodyMoody
United States

I might also include a question about dealing with colleagues. It isn エt only your boss/manager/principal/headmaster that can have an impact on your work life, but other teachers can make a huge difference. If you work with good teachers, you are much happier at your job. If you work with jerks, your life can be miserable.

20 Nov 2016