Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > anyone good with word 2007??    

anyone good with word 2007??

evl422
United Kingdom

You need to copy and paste your worksheet onto page 2 before you tell it to print two pages (very annoying that there isn �t a simpler solution built into Word).

5 Mar 2009     

jamiejules
France

problem is that when I try to copy some ws to put them on a second page it only copies the text not the pics and when I try to group everything together it won �t work for some unknown reason!!
thanks anyway but I think I �ll just throw my laptop and jump in the river!!!!
BEWARE word 2007 is nor user friendly!!!!!Angry

5 Mar 2009     

Fernandez
Spain

I think it is easier if, when you click on Print from the Edit menu, then you go to Preferences on the Print dialogue box and find the option that allows you to print two pages in one. Sorry I tried to copy here a picture showing you the trick but I cannot, I will post you a private message.

5 Mar 2009     

sirah
Argentina

Hi jamiejules! did you try using printscreen? then you paste it in the same page as an image then cut all the borders and in this way you �ll have  the complete exercise twice.

have a great day!

5 Mar 2009     

< Previous   1    2