Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > RULES FOR PRINTABLES    

RULES FOR PRINTABLES

joannajs
Poland

RULES FOR PRINTABLES

Serious question for the admins of the site: there is an apparent problem with the lack of clarity as to rules for publishing printables. It �s not directly stated in the general guidelines if you should include a key, yet under the published printable it says "KEY MUST BE INCLUDED IN THE SAME DOCUMENT" for which a printable can be reported. I �d like us to clarify these rules and EITHER include a straightforward principle in the guidelines or drop the category from the printable site.

A matter of choice of how much clarity and principles we want.

The reason why I � m raising this is a conflict I ran into with another user related to her "keyless" printable. It �s not about that user or about the printable or me. It �s about PRECISE RULES. 

20 Dec 2016      

spied-d-aignel
France

Sorry but the exact  rule is key must be included in the same document  NOT A DIFFERENT ONE  There is no stated obligation to send the key   I for myself rarely ( except for some more difficult or my crosswords) send keys as my worksheets are  not challenging for teachers. Worsheets are reported for just being  keys to  other documents because it is considered as mere process to get some more points. Hope the explanations helps Sylvie
Ps here is the exact sentence:Answer keys are highly appreciated, but they must be included in the same document as the original worksheet, not uploaded as a different one.

21 Dec 2016     

samet2015
Turkey

You are very creative. Thanks a lot.

23 Dec 2016