Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Word spiral    

Word spiral

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Word spiral

Is there such a thing as a template for a word wheel/word spiral? One where you list the words and it just puts them into the spiral? (I have no ICT skills). The point is that there are no gaps between words and the students sort them out. I hope I �m making myself clear as to what I mean? Anyway, can anybody help?

EDIT: What I really want. Somebody to make me one as it´s too complicated for me. I will send the words (14?), you will make it and send it so that I can copy it onto a ppt. It is Christmas... Tongue 

21 Dec 2016      

douglas
United States

Does this work?

https://www.festisite.com/text-layout/valentine-heart/

Just put the words in the block, choose your shape and download it.  (If you have trouble just send me the words)

PS: I just found this site because you asked, it looks really cool--I�m gonna use it

cheers,
Douglas

21 Dec 2016     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Yay, it �s great! Thanks Douglas.  I �ll have a go, but it may be that I �ll be sending you the words. 
Lynne  
Edit: I�ve done myself a spiral! Clap Miracles! Wink I love the maze, going to have some fun with this site!

SECOND EDIT!!!! STOP PRESS!
Check out the teachers� cafe, where I reveal what some of you have suspected for years: I am a genius! 

21 Dec 2016     

karagozian
France

I used it and it works. I cannot help you more as i ma not home and do not Have my PC

21 Dec 2016