Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption Contest Christmas 2016 (last call)    

Caption Contest Christmas 2016 (last call)

douglas
United States

Caption Contest Christmas 2016 (last call)

Hi All,

Last call for captions. The captions so far are really good, I �ll probbaly have to flip a coin to pick a winner.

22 Dec 2016      

karagozian
France

I �d rather Have a shamp Than a coke Yes I would, if I could, I surely would.....

22 Dec 2016     

karagozian
France

Rather a "champ" haha! I �d need a new pair of glasses and � brain transplant.

23 Dec 2016     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I love �El Condor Pasa � - who doesn �t, so I �ve googled the lyrics, which I �ve sung along to innumerable times. And wrongly! I �ve always sung �A man gets tired of being around � and it �s �A man gets tied up to the ground �. That is known as a mondegreen, by the way.

23 Dec 2016     

karagozian
France

Well, i �d rather drink myself to death than carying all That heavy stuff in a silly red bag and climbing over slippery dark roofs.

23 Dec 2016     

spinney
United Kingdom

In the UK, we �re supposed to leave a glass of sherry and a mince pie for the poor old sod. Let �s face it, leaving prezzies for every single (good) boy and girl in one night is a tall order. I �ll be leaving a glass of single malt and a turkey sandwich for him this year. In Spain, they have two Christmases! I �ve been a very good boy this year so I �m hoping Santa and the Three Kings bring me a new PC, a bicycle and a super model.

23 Dec 2016     

ldeloresmoore
China

I �m probably too late, but here goes --- 

"Having lifted his final glass of sherry at the last house of the last kid on Christmas Eve, Santa tripped over his own feet and fell......into a sherry-induced slumber, during which he dreamt that he added a new reindeer --- Boozer."  

24 Dec 2016     

M.A.STER
Poland

Laaaaaast Christmas!

24 Dec 2016     

MoodyMoody
United States

M.A.STER, you must be prescient. George Michael, who sang "Last Christmas," among many other hits, died December 25. It, indeed, was his last Christmas.

25 Dec 2016