Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need some suggestions please....    

I need some suggestions please....

edurne_tudela
Spain

I need some suggestions please....

Hi everybody!! how is it going??

I am relatively new in the world of English teaching. In fact I finished my degree las June and I haven �t started working yet because I �ve been preparing for the civil servant exam which takes place in June this year.

The thing is that I �m having some problems eith the teaching programme, as I have no previous experience....so I would really appreciate if you could give me some suggestions of how to make it more attractive to catch the examiners attention...(some activities, resources....some ideas...)

Thank you so much in advance!
Edurne

5 Mar 2009      

eng789
Israel

Try to give us some more information as to what you need to prepare.  Not all of us are familiar with how things work in Spain.

5 Mar 2009     

edurne_tudela
Spain

The teaching programme I am preparing is for children aged 9, and the didactic units are the typical ones (family, body, animals, christmas, school, my town, daily routines, carnivals...etc) so what I would need is some attractive activities or something innovative.
I �m running out of ideas because I �ve no experience.
Thenk you!! hugs from Spain

5 Mar 2009     

libertybelle
United States

There are millions of worksheets for that group here at ESL.
There are lesson plans and games too.
Just  write what you might be looking for in the boxes above and add the age group and see what pops up.
L

5 Mar 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

These sites may give some pointers.

6 Mar 2009